Sunday, December 31, 2006

A New Blog for Bloggers


I just started a new blog that I think is a little different. There's a lot of directories for blogs. This is a directory of bloggers. It's simple. Just follow this link and leave a comment. I will then add a link to your profile page in the directory.


This can help to increase the rank of your profile page and provide another way for people to find your blog. I also plan on providing other services and information in the future that can help bloggers to promote their blogs.


Visit The Profile Directory of Bloggers today!

3 comments:

Dogwooddave said...

Thanks for your new blog.
I, too, have somewhat designed my blog http://anotherview2.blogspot.com/
to do the same thing. I love the idea of the junkdrawer. I am a minister and have thought that the junk drawer has everything in it that does not fit anywhwere else, but it is very important!
I made my blog with the former Beta version, and being new, I still do not know how to blog anything as it says my blog does not exist???
Maybe some one can help me?

Thanks again for doing this kind of blog!
Dave

Daniel Thompson said...

Thanks for your comment. I have heard of others having similar problems.

I have received help with some other difficulties at this link http://bloggerstatusforrealbeta.blogspot.com/index.html They have dealt with issues that haven't appeared on the blogger help pages. They also have links to the regular blogger help resources in case you haven't tried these yet.

Daniel Thompson said...

Oh, one other thing. I wasn't sure if your comment was also a request to be listed in my profile directory. If it was, please visit http://profiledirectory.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment and you will be added.

Thanks.